- creating electrical engineering and P&ID plans
- creating cable calculations
- creating PL calculations
- preparing I/O lists
- selecting technical materials
- supporting detail engineering
- supporting Electrical Assembly
- creating the drawings for the cabinet builders and for the workplace.
You mainly work with EPLAN, but also with SISTEMA, Clip project and ERP systems.
You will obviously have regular meetings with colleagues and the client.
- you have completed a Higher Professional Education (HBO) in Electrical Engineering or Secondary Vocational Education (MBO) and have 3 years’ relevant experience
- you are experienced in working with Eplan P8
- you can work independently in a team
- flexible attitude to work, results oriented and accurate
- good verbal and written communicative skills
- good command of Dutch and English.
What we offer:
In our company, you will be given the opportunity to learn and to advance in your career.
Besides a fixed salary, we offer you the following terms and conditions of employment:
- 27 holiday days and 13 days off due to shorter working hours (ADV days)
- Flexible working hours
- Travel expense allowance
- Group health insurance
- Attractive pension scheme
Mpac Langen works with the Metalektro Collective Labour Agreement.